Nail to Nail
Art fairs bring together collectors, galleries and artists. We take you to where you need to go. The important thing about fairs: taking part is everything. We transport works of art and other goods to fairs around the globe. We are usually present ourselves to provide our gallery customers with help and assistance.
We collect all the works of art from different customers. Working with identical time-frames and in co-operation, everybody profits from the economies of scale thereby achieved. Arriving at our common destination, we ensure that your works of art are all at your stand before starting with the set-up. You can also take advantage of our art fair service.
Overseas Art Fairs
We collect all works of art from across Europe. Marking what belongs to whom, we load the art into shared bespoke crates suitable for the demands of air freight. Our customers broker takes care of all the necessary formalities. Collected together, your works of art travel to their destination where we ensure that your art arrives at your stand in time for the set-up.
Every step together:
- We work with you, the customer to ascertain your individual needs before submitting a quote.
- Should you require it, we are happy to visit your collection and make estimates of the transport volume.
- Our art handlers source the necessary materials and pack your art.
- We make made-to-measure frames and crates, which enables careful packing in our lorries and thereby safe transport
- We work with the greatest of care, but never do anything without the best insurance.
Set-Up Service for Art Fairs
- Unpacking your art
- Storing the empty packaging at the fair or in our lorries
- Setting up party walls, painting work and other services
- Professional set-up, hanging and installation of the works of art
- Local deliveries during the fair
- Re-hanging or moving works of art
Disassembly Service for Art Fairs
- Collecting works of art and the empty packaging from the fair store
- Disassembly, dismantling and unhanging the works of art
- Providing packaging material specific for the work of art
- Professional packaging of all art
- Customs formalities
- Collection from the stand
- Loading in grouped crates or in our lorry
We take care of all the customs formalities applicable to your works of art. Our broker is happy to answer any questions you might have regarding this often complicated issue and is happy to take care of any or all of the formalities involved.
A range of procedures apply to a work of art crossing borders:
- Final import / export
- Temporary import / export
- Creating and deleting the VO
- Opening and closing a T1- paper
- Completing export certifications